U-Lace Knotted Lacing
A version of Knotted Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Forms “X” symbols knotted in the middle of the shoe.
• Use one U-Lace segment to run diagonally up and left between the bottom-right eyelet and the left eyelet in the next higher row.
• Use another U-Lace segment to run diagonally up and right between the bottom-left eyelet and the right eyelet in the next higher row, wrapping once around the previous U-Lace segment to form a simple half knot in the middle of the shoe.
• Continue up the shoe two rows at a time, with each pair of rows laced with two U-Lace segments similarly knotted.
• On shoes with odd numbers of eyelet pairs, finish with a single U-Lace segment running straight across the top eyelets.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily