U-Lace Hash Lacing
A version of Hash Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Forms a diagonal series of hash '#' symbols.
Lacing Technique – 8+ pairs, regular hashes, gap at top and bottom
• Use two U-Lace segments to lace a tall "X" from eyelet row 1 to row 4 (skip past two rows). One segment runs up and left, the other runs up and right.
• Continue up the shoe, using a pair of U-Lace segments to lace another tall "X" between rows 3–6, then another pair to lace another tall "X" between rows 5–8. Each "X" overlaps the previous "X".
• If the shoe has more than eight pairs of eyelets, continue with tall overlapping "X"s between rows 7–10, 9–12, 11–14, etc.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
U-Lace Hash Lacing Gallery
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Leather Mids with U-Lace Hash Lacing.
Hover over any photo to view details
Contribute a photo (via e-mail)
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily