U-Lace Cascade Lacing
A version of Cascade Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Each row loops under the previous row, forming a 'cascade' down the shoe.
• Use a single U-Lace segment to run between the bottom eyelets, with the segment peaked towards the right side.
• The next U-Lace segment begins from the next higher empty eyelet on the right side and is looped under the previously peaked row.
• That segment is then peaked before finishing in the next higher empty eyelet on the left side.
• Continue up the shoe, each U-Lace segment looping under the previously peaked row a little further to the left.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
U-Lace Cascade Lacing Gallery
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Leather Mids with U-Lace Cascade Lacing.
Hover over any photo to view details
Contribute a photo (via e-mail)
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily