U-Lace Bow Tie Lacing
A version of Bow Tie Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Forms separate visible "X" symbols.
• Use two U-Lace segments to lace two rows of eyelets with an "X", one segment running up and left, the other running up and right.
• Continue up the shoe, filling every two rows of eyelets with "X"s.
• On shoes with an odd number of rows, lace straight across either the bottom row or the top row with a single U-Lace segment.
• Lace each eyelet pair with the same color U-Lace to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
U-Lace Bow Tie Lacing Gallery
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Leather Mids with U-Lace Bow Tie Lacing.
Contibute a photo of this lacing method and have your picture appear on this page as well as on the Shoe Lacing Photos page.
Contribute a photo (via e-mail)
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily