U-Lace Asterisk Lacing
A version of Asterisk Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Forms a series of asterisk [*] symbols.
• The bottom row of eyelets is simply laced straight across with a single U-Lace segment.
• Use two U-Lace segments to lace a tall "X" from eyelet row 2 to row 4 (skip past one row). One segment runs up and left, the other runs up and right.
• Use a third U-Lace segment to lace straight across the middle of the tall "X", completing one asterisk.
• Continue up the shoe, using sets of three U-Lace segments to lace another asterisk between rows 5–7.
• On shoes with 10 or more eyelets, continue lacing asterisks between rows 8–10, 11–13, 14–16, etc.
• If necessary, complete the lacing with a single U-Lace segment straight across the top eyelets.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
U-Lace Asterisk Lacing Gallery
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Leather Mids with U-Lace Asterisk Lacing.
Contribute a photo of this lacing method and have your picture appear on this page as well as on the Shoe Lacing Photos page.
Contribute a photo (via e-mail)
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily